Scarlett is now officially a senior citizen. Too bad she doesn’t get a discount at the movies…
Dan got released from the Sunday School Presidency (his long time companion of a calling) and put in as 1st Counselor in the Elder’s Quorum Presidency. He’s working with some amazing men so it shouldn’t be too terrible.
I have a huge zit on my cheek. I picked it so much that it’s now black and bloody. Dan thinks it’s hot.
Ella’s got her third loose tooth and is now all about eating apples.
It’s strawberry season—is there anything so fabulous in all the world? Not only are strawberries the most delicious of all fruits but the season itself signifies grand & warm possibilities: spring, summer, tulips & Kjell’s fresh strawberry ice cream.
We also got to participate in our ward’s service project. I quilted for the very 1st time in all my life and I didn’t even ruin the quilt. It was a miracle.
The guys and the tough gals worked on yard work. The trees didn't stand a chance. Of course Dan can't walk today, but them trees sure got it. Our friend, Paul, showed up looking like this:
The guys and the tough gals worked on yard work. The trees didn't stand a chance. Of course Dan can't walk today, but them trees sure got it. Our friend, Paul, showed up looking like this:
We got a good laugh!
Okay, that's it for now. Have a good week. Eat some strawberries.

1 comment:
what zit? I actually noticed something, but thought it was a mole and was wondering why I never noticed that before. ;)
glad you like my ice cream!
Post a Comment